1-2-2012 - Fremont, CA - FmPro Migrator Platinum Edition 6.46 Enhances Layout Object Scripting of the FileMaker Pro to PHP Code Generation Feature
FileMaker Developers can use FileMaker Pro Advanced and FmPro Migrator Platinum Edition as a rapid application development environment for quickly prototyping PHP web applications.
FmPro Migrator Platinum Edition now includes support for the automated PHP conversion of an additional 10 commonly used script steps assigned to layout objects. The automated conversion of these additional script steps provides a significant improvement to the overall PHP web application functionality.
Virtually any object on a FileMaker layout can have a script step attached, including: button, image, text label, rectangle, rounded rectangle, circle/oval and line objects. These same objects include button scripting functionality on the converted web application form.
In addition to object scripting features additional reporting features provide script and object dependency reporting for each layout within the converted solution.
Newly added script steps include:
• Enter Browse Mode - Redirects the user to the View form for the same layout, using the record stored within the $_SESSION['current_record'] variable for the current model.
• New Record - Redirects the user to the Add form for the same layout.
• Delete Record - Prompts for confirmation, then deletes the current record if the user clicks Ok.
• Show All Records - Clears the $_SESSION['foundset'] array for the current model.
• Open URL - Opens the specified web page URL in a new browser window.
• Goto Layout - Opens the View form for the specified converted layout, and opens the most recently visited record. If a form using this model has not previously been visited, the first record in the model will be displayed.
• Perform Script - Executes the specified converted script as a function call within the current controller file or AppController.
• Print - Opens the web browser print dialog to print the currently displayed form.
Previously implemented layout object script steps include: Goto Record/Request [First], Goto Record/Request [Last], Goto Record/Request [Previous], Goto Record/Request [Next].
For more info about the FileMaker Pro to PHP Conversion feature, please see:
FmPro Migrator Platinum Edition is priced at ($600) per developer and includes a copy of FmPro Migrator Platinum Edition for both MacOS X (Universal Binary) and Windows platforms. Existing FmPro Migrator Developer Edition customers may upgrade to FmPro Migrator Platinum Edition for $400.
A functional demo version of FmPro Migrator may be downloaded from http://www.fmpromigrator.com/downloads/demo_software/index.html
.com Solutions Inc. develops multi-platform graphical applications supporting FileMaker Pro, SQLite, Oracle, MySQL, Access, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, OpenBase, PostgreSQL, FrontBase, Valentina, and LiveCode developers. FmPro Script Diff, compares and edits FileMaker Pro scripts. FmPro Migrator ( www.fmpromigrator.com ) converts FileMaker Pro databases to and from FileMaker Pro, SQLite Diff compares SQLite database schema and data.